At Escuela Mill Creek we believe in the following:
- That the Parent and school partnership is essential in ensuring that your children receive the best possible education
- Open and Honest communication regarding your child's learning is essential to student success
- That all children are capable of learning at a high level
- That each child be treated with dignity and respect
- Creating a safe and caring learning environment is an active and ongoing process
Vision and Mission Statements. Escuela Mill Creek culture is focused on:
- Español, Academics, and Art
- Celebrating our Latin American roots and Hispanic heritage
- Representing the International Spanish Academy
- Music, art, and culture are experienced by all students
- Always Choosing Kindness
- Physical activity is essential for health and learning
- Todos Juntos
We remain committed to:
- Ensuring the achievement of First Nations, Métis, and Inuit students.
- Helping all students to walk alongside our First Nations, Métis, Inuit communities towards truth and reconciliation.
- Creating an anti-racist school system.
- Supporting the mental health of our students and families.